(And NKOTB actually had a song entitled, coincidentally, “Tonight.” Woo hoo!)
I’m seeing those guys tonight. An adolescent dream manifesting itself? It’s insane! My antics may make it on camera, with how loud and screechy I intend to get, but whatever. Way too excited to be concerned about all those things.
My goals for this evening:
- I will be hoarse by the end of the show. I want that scratchy, Scarlett Johansson, Lauren Bacall voice thing.
- I will sing as loud as possible.
- I won’t hide when I (inevitably) see Girleys I went to elementary school with, because NKOTB should bring people together. When they think they recognize me, I will not keep walking as if I didn’t notice. I will say yes, it’s me, and I still adore Jordan Knight.
- My friend and I will have loads of fun.
- I will wear comfortable shoes.
- I will have our tickets. (Yikes. That one should be on top?)